Today you’ll see:
– which social media profiles are supported by Squirrly Social
– the next platforms to arrive
– how to easily get started with using Squirrly Social to post to social media.
1) Which Social Media Profiles can you connect inside of Squirrly Social Today?
Login. Just go to the left menu -> Manage Social profiles. Click on Add a Social Media Profile.
You will see:
- Facebook Page
- LinkedIN Page
- LinkedIN Person (for personal accounts)
- Google PLUS profile (needs to be from a G Suite account, the former google apps)
- Buffer Profile -> Instagram
- Buffer Profile -> Facebook Groups
- Buffer Profile -> Google Plus Page (without needing G Suite account)
^^ the FREE buffer profile you can get on buffer.com will allow you to connect Instagram and Google Plus accounts for which you don’t have G Suite connections.
Everything will be planned in Squirrly Social (and automated by Squirrly Social). Then, Squirrly Social will trigger Buffer to post at the right time and to the right profiles, according to the settings you make inside your Squirrly Social account.
2) Upcoming Social Media Profile Connections:
- Google My Business
- Facebook Groups (without Buffer profile. native to Squirrly Social)
Facebook doesn’t allow any app in the world to post to FB profiles of people anymore. It’s the reason why Thunderclap, Headtalker and others have recently gone down.
3) Start Publishing in a Flash.
Here’s the most handy section of the Help Center. Quick answers to what the interface of Squirrly Social does in each Menu item form the Left menu.
Find out how to get started with this Full Guide. Gets you through everything in Squirrly Social. Make sure you hit the Next Page button once you reach the bottom.
Send any new post from WordPress to my social media profiles? .. can I do that?
Yes! Read the Setup Instructions for this automation.
What are ALL the features included in my plan?
All of these:
- Unlimited Team Members
- RSS Feed Resources
- Automatic Content Recycling
- Blog (even WordPress blog) to Social Media
- Publish to ALL your Social Profiles with ONE Click
- Unlimited Scheduled Posts
- Unlimited Content Categories for EverGreen Posting
- Link Shortening
- Automatic Hashtags, AI-Based
- Machine Learning and A.I. Help
- Average Time Saved: 5 hrs. / week / brand
- Social Media Content Curation. Find New Posts To Keep Your Audiences Engaged.
- Boost Website and Blog Traffic through Evergreen Publishing
- Extend the Life of Every Single Blog Post Through Repeat Publications
- Options to Add Manual Hashtags
- Published Posts History
- Simple Timings Setup
- Advanced Timings Setup
- Repeat Forever Option
- Repeat A Number of Times
- Send Just Once
- Brand Customizations
- Make it Easy for Clients to Give You Access Without Password Compromises
- Create Folders to organize your Media Files
- API Access
- Integrations with Zapier
- Approval Workflows
- See All Future Posts in a Visual Calendar
- Post Time Sensitive Content at Specific Time
- Full Control On What Is Published to Any Profile
- Options for BRANDED Content with Name and Logo
- Discover content through Squirrly’s Social Media Assistant
- Token Refresh
Have a great time using Squirrly Social:
Have a great time automating your social media activity.
- G2 Awards Squirrly SEO the High Performer Medal for Summer 2021 - July 2, 2021
- Best Practices before Optimizing Your Articles - April 17, 2021
- SEO Basics You Need to Master (Actually Not that Complicated) - March 28, 2021