How is your Authority’s number of inbound links?
Inbound links are links on other authority websites that point to your site. They’re vital because search engines use them to judge the importance, authority and reputation of your website. A website with many links, from many domains and high quality ones is more important, trustworthy and has more authority in the Internet world.
Why is this important?
Inbound links are an important part of SEO for several reasons. The main reason is that Google and other search engines see relevant and multiple links as indicators of a page’s content being useful and valuable.
Many tools can help webmasters see where they stand with these types of links, such as Google’s Webmaster Tools. It helps them track the number of links pointing to their webpage, and even showing that some links have an impact on their Page Authority
Links, as I’ve said, influence Site Rankings on search engines, thus, how people view their site: being trustworthy, an authority and so on. Ranking is influenced by the quality of content, the authority of a web page, the social reach of a website, its keywords. Last but not least, inbound links are affecting it.
How it works
Contentlook uses tools like Moz.com and Ahrefs.com to look for the most important sites that link to your pages. You have to make sure that you write fresh and attractive content and that the bloggers from your niche will add a link to your site as reference. How to do that? Well… follow the steps below.
How to increase your inbound links
There are many strategies to build high-quality inbound links:
- Find Broken Links. It’s really simple, all you need to do is to find pages with links related to your niche, market or business, and find the broken links on that page. You can use a free software like Screaming Frog. Let the site owners know of their problems and offer one of your links as replacement.
- I’ve already talked to you about free link directories. If you can find paid directories, which are also high quality, that’s great. Try Best of the Web, The Yahoo! Directory, Family Friendly Sites, and JoeAnt.
- Make the most of Guest Posting/Blogging. If you know what you’re doing and can submit high-quality content, guest blogging is a great strategy for link building.
- Submitting for Press Releases is also great, but some can be quite expensive (PRWeb). However, if you want to submit a PR, make sure the site you submit to is Google News approved. You can try Empowerednews.net, which is great and low-cost, you invest only about $2.
- Infographics tend to go viral. You can already have a design team that can do it for you, so basically it won’t cost you as much as hiring a professional to do just that.
Upgrade Your WordPress
Become Super Competitive Now!
Overtake your competitors with today's free Upgrade!