Latest posts by Alexandra Nicola
- Content writing for the squirrels you sell to - September 21, 2013
- The Power of Friendship in internet marketing - September 30, 2013
- 6 Steps In Achieving a Good Workflow For The Best SEO - September 26, 2013
Lately I found one very interesting infographic about how the marketing automation trends are going. Our friends from Marketo blog and marketing automation researchers at Software Advice, have a very cute robot to explain how things actually work in the online work with all this task. Here are a few ideas about what people are searching on this topic.
Concrete data about marketing automation
- The majority of buyers (91%) were evaluating marketing automation software for the first time, with 48% of buyers currently managing marketing activities with CRM software.
- Lead nurturing topped the list of desired capabilities (ahead of marketing analytic and lead scoring), with 40% of buyers requesting this feature.
- 50% of buyers had fewer than 50 employees in their company (15% had 500 or more)