Latest posts by Alexandra Nicola
- Lesson 1: How Your Marketing Strategy Can Really Work - September 21, 2017
- Domain Age: What It Is And Why It’s Important For Search Engines - September 6, 2017
- How to Create Human Friendly Content with The WordPress SEO Plugin by Squirrly? - August 2, 2017
Lately, I found one very interesting infographic about how the marketing automation trends are going. Our friends from Marketo blog and marketing automation researchers at Software Advice, have a very cute robot to explain how things actually work in the online work with all this task. Here are a few ideas about what people are searching on this topic.
Concrete data about marketing automation
- The majority of buyers (91%) were evaluating marketing automation software for the first time, with 48% of buyers currently managing marketing activities with CRM software.
- Lead nurturing topped the list of desired capabilities (ahead of marketing analytic and lead scoring), with 40% of buyers requesting this feature.
- 50% of buyers had fewer than 50 employees in their company (15% had 500 or more)
You'll go from "Never Found" to "Always Found" on the first page of Google
Squirrly guides Non-SEO Experts every step of the way and offers a wide variety of tools to help you rank higher in Google. Join 150,000 happy users.