A lot of effort goes into creating an awesome, valuable, interesting piece of content.
So, as soon as the ink dries on your post, you obviously want as many people to rush to your blog and read it.
That said, one of the most effective ways to get traffic directly to your most recent piece of content is to promote it to your mailing list.
So, whenever you publish a new article on your blog, you should send an email broadcast to your email list that includes a link back to the blog post on your site.
The problem is:
It’s not always easy to come up with interesting email subject lines that will get those emails opened, right?
Luckily, you can use these formulas to create email subject lines that will stand out even in the most cluttered Inbox.
1. Formula: A better/simpler/faster way to [Topic of Your Article – Benefit Oriented]
2. Formula: [Number] Lessons [I/We] Learned by [Something You Did]
3. Formula: the best to [Topic of Your Article]
4. Formula: you probably didn’t know this about [Topic of Your Article]
5. Formula: % of [Type of Person] make this mistake
**fresh statistics that are related to the topic of your article should be used here.
6. Formula: my best-kept secrets about [Topic of Your Article]
7. Formula: my biggest [Topic of Your Article] mistake
8. Formula: how we [Obtained Result]
9. Formula: Do THIS if you want [Goal]
10. Formula: need help with [Topic of Your Article]?
11. Formula: what no one tells you about [Topic of Your Article]
12. Formula: [New + current year] Title of your article
13. Formula: [Main Topic of Your Article], [Subtopic 1], [Subtopic 2]
14. Formula: the art of [Main Topic of Your Article]
15. Formula: New this Month/Week: [Title of Your Article]
Get Access to ALL +50 Content Marketing Formulas Today!
With an Education Cloud Premium Pass, you get unlimited access to all current and future courses inside our #1 Training Platform.
Level up your digital marketing skills with insightful, actionable courses, like our brand-new “50+ Tried and True Formulas to Supercharge Your Content Marketing Activities” course.
The handy templates included in the course will help you: