Good Twitter Social Signals to your most important pages and over 6,532 Impressions await.
Free twitter marketing will be included for you very soon if you join our brand new affiliate program right now.
This is no joke. We’ll be promoting the blog post you create about any of our products (they are ALL available within the affiliate program) to many twitter accounts.
The followers are interested in such products, so they will bring you quality traffic and (hopefully) even sales.
If you’ve ever wanted to become an affiliate for Squirrly SEO, Starbox, Squirrly SOCIAL, ContentLook, Squirrly SPY, this is the best moment for you. (details about materials and media kits and trainings you receive can be seen here)
If the blog post is really good:
– promoted during the 3 Months Summer ProMo event of the Squirrly Company (July, August, September) multiple times on the Twitter accounts.
– over 1,633 Impressions guaranteed (calculated for ONLY one post. You will get much more than one).
– probably 6,532 overall impressions during the 3 months, just from the free promo we do for you.
– over 19,788 followers that have a chance of seeing the tweets. (real followers, clean lists. of course, reach is limited without paying ads to boost impressions)
The Good part about becoming our partner: we are a strong Company, with great track record, product LTV of over $300 USD. Multiple products that are market validated with thousands of businesses (over 5,000) in over 90 countries.
– any of our products!
– 6532 impressions (if your copy is awesome you will get traffic and clicks. that only depends on your writing)
– social signals to boost rankings on Google
– since the posts will be repeated across the network, there will be multiple social signals dripped naturally.
– free. You’re getting this for free.
– get registered as an affiliate (if you’re not already registered here)
– look at squirrly co/media (place a . between y and co there) – will take you to the Media folder where you can browse for products, logos, banners, etc.
– select a product
– write blog post
– tell us about it and we’ll begin promoting it (only if it contains your affiliate link inside)
Your next step:
More details about being our affiliate partner:
It’s like building up your own business in Software as a Service, without all the huge risk and failure. The biggest problem with creating a product is that it has over 90% chances of failing once it reaches the market.
By becoming an affiliate/partner today, you skip all the bad parts and get only to the good part: market the products, talk about them, write about them.
With just 10 new customers brought monthly, you can earn from $900 USD up to $2,160 USD / month.
Since you probably have ways to get traffic to your site, reaching these numbers should be no big deal.
We pay recurring commissions: 30% every single month that your customer spends with us.
See more info about LTV for Squirrly SEO and how it evolved. Back in the day it was only $90 USD / customer. Right now it’s way above $300 USD per customer, because we kept improving the product.
It’s important to remember:
– you’ll get media kits
– you get more than one product (already tested and market-validated) to recommend
– you’ll be working with creators of top marketing software
This summer: I will soon announce 70% Commissions.
That’s right. 70% recurring commissions for a limited time only. Let’s make this summer absolutely amazing.
We’ve just finished our #SpringPerformance massive company event, where we launched:
– Squirrly Social for the first time ever to ProductHunt
– Squirrly SEO 2019 (Strategy): official, global release
– 14 Days Journey – the best training program you’ll ever find for SEO
– Squirrly SPY – the one tool your competitors wish you never had.
A new special series of events for the Summer of 2019 (and also September 2019) will soon follow and if you join the affiliate program by then, you can get your commission level raised to 70% for a limited time.
We give you space to grow.
- G2 Awards Squirrly SEO the High Performer Medal for Summer 2021 - July 2, 2021
- Best Practices before Optimizing Your Articles - April 17, 2021
- SEO Basics You Need to Master (Actually Not that Complicated) - March 28, 2021