The first thing to think about is: (think about the answer and then solve each number in the exact order that we define. Don’t skip steps if you haven’t completed them!!!)
- Do you already have a Google Analytics account? – if not, go and make one.
- Do you have a PROPERTY defined inside Google Analytics for this particular website that YOU are working on right now? – if not, go and create one.
- Did you track your WP site using Squirrly’s SEO Plugin? – did you place your tracker code from Google Analytics inside Squirrly’s SEO Settings section? – if not, go and add your GA tracker now.
- Did you Connect Google Analytics API to the Squirrly SEO Cloud Services? – if not, read this.
- A Huge Collection of 151 Tactics and Strategies Launching Right Now - September 30, 2020
- How to Launch Your Site on the Google Search Engine - September 23, 2020
- What an Insightful SEO Competitor Report Looks Like (Free Access) - September 21, 2020