The first thing to think about is: (think about the answer and then solve each number in the exact order that we define. Don’t skip steps if you haven’t completed them!!!)
- Do you already have a Google Search Console account? – if not, go and make one.
- Do you have a PROPERTY defined inside Google Search Console (GSC for short) for this particular website that YOU are working on right now? – if not, go and create one.
- Did you track your WP site using Squirrly’s SEO Plugin? – did you place your tracker code inside Squirrly’s SEO Settings section? – if not, read this.
- Did you Connect Google Search Console’s API to the Squirrly SEO Cloud Services? – if not, read this.
- Squirrly SEO PRO: Guaranteed to Bring You Rankings - November 12, 2020
- Squirrly Introduces the JourneyTeam Community and the Two Weeks Program Designed to Rank Pages on Google - November 9, 2020
- Squirrly Digital: One License. All Squirrly Products - October 22, 2020