I’ve just posted to Instagram and here’s how you can do it too:
This will be a very visual example. Make sure you enable Gmail, Yahoo, etc. to display images inside this email.
Send any new post from WordPress to my social media profiles? .. can I do that?
Yes! Read the Setup Instructions for this automation.
What are ALL the features included in every single plan?
All of these:
- Unlimited Team Members
- RSS Feed Resources
- Automatic Content Recycling
- Blog (even WordPress blog) to Social Media
- Publish to ALL your Social Profiles with ONE Click
- Unlimited Scheduled Posts
- Unlimited Content Categories for EverGreen Posting
- Link Shortening
- Automatic Hashtags, AI-Based
- Machine Learning and A.I. Help
- Average Time Saved: 5 hrs. / week / brand
- Social Media Content Curation. Find New Posts To Keep Your Audiences Engaged.
- Boost Website and Blog Traffic through Evergreen Publishing
- Extend the Life of Every Single Blog Post Through Repeat Publications
- Options to Add Manual Hashtags
- Published Posts History
- Simple Timings Setup
- Advanced Timings Setup
- Repeat Forever Option
- Repeat A Number of Times
- Send Just Once
- Brand Customizations
- Make it Easy for Clients to Give You Access Without Password Compromises
- Create Folders to organize your Media Files
- API Access
- Integrations with Zapier
- Approval Workflows
- See All Future Posts in a Visual Calendar
- Post Time Sensitive Content at Specific Time
- Full Control On What Is Published to Any Profile
- Options for BRANDED Content with Name and Logo
- Discover content through Squirrly’s Social Media Assistant
- Token Refresh
Have a great time using Squirrly Social:
Have a great time automating your social media activity.
Latest posts by Andreea Muresan-Leau
- Squirrly SEO: Focus Pages Reached the Product Hunt Podium - December 11, 2019
- The New Education Cloud 2020 Is Here. For One Month Only. - November 11, 2019
- 370 Tickets Have Already Been Registered for Tomorrow’s Launch of Education Cloud 2020 - November 5, 2019