As the name says it we are a bit Squirrly. We are all about having fun, being creative and inspiring our partners We have grown as a company in the two years since we have been on the market. From starting out with only one WordPress SEO plugin we currently have 3 products on the market (Squirrly Plugin, Startbox, ContentLook) and offer Digital Marketing Services as well. If you want to find out more about our story just click here.
What is Internship for Humans: Technical Development?
It’s a period of 2 months in which you will be part of our team, learn and apply Agile methodologies, to solve the different emerging problems or implement your own ideas.
In the Internship program you will have the opportunity to :
- Work with a bright, friendly and energetic team
- Meaningful responsibility from day one;
- Learn from experts;
- Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging products;
- You’ll gain diverse and highly practical experience
- Individual on-the-job training inside the company;
- Have the opportunity of employment after the training;
But the real win is what you are going to gain out of it:
- User Experience and Design Patterns;
- Database Enginers & ORM;
- PHP Frameworks and MVC architecture;
- Work on a Software with over 750,000 downloads.
What we expect from you :
If you’d enjoy working in an international company and want to gain experience in a project environment, then your technical strengths should include knowledge of :
- OOP PHP 5.2 or greater;
- HTML 4;
- CSS 3;
So stop wasting time and apply now. For any other information or questions contact [email protected]
As a team we are searching for people that would easily fit in with us in order to deliver happiness together. In this aspect we have a list of requirements :
- Good English language skills, both written and spoken;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team;
- Autonomous working style, self-motivated, open to face new challenges;
- Honesty is important for us, so you need to speak up when something becomes an issue;
- Good results under tight deadlines;
- Very well organized, detail oriented;
- Able to express own position clearly and concisely in meetings;
- Persuasive and influential in presenting plans and ideas;
- Challenge problems rather than challenging people;
- Customer focus, Feedback adaptable;
- Strong communication skills;
So stop wasting time and apply now. Send us your resume (C.V.) and a letter of motivation to [email protected] For any other information or questions feel free to contact us.