More Questions. More Answers.
Ten years of helping small business owners and freelancers market their products and services have lead me to two amazing things:
– Education Cloud 2020 (soon to be released)
– Focus Pages – the focus pages method.
With focus pages, I finally have a scalable way of helping thousands of business owners all around the world to find out what they need to do to be displayed on the First page of Google search.
I’ve been invited on a podcast a few weeks ago. It was an amazing experience, because the host didn’t really believe, at first, that someone was actually capable of doing what we’re doing with Focus Pages. He found it hard to believe that we were outdoing major players in SEO, like SEMrush and Moz.
Other than that, Marv’s (the host) interviewing skills were incredible and there are some good questions to which we’ve also replied on our blog. Here’s a break down if you don’t have time to listen to the whole episode:
If you have more questions or other things that you want answered, make sure that you join us on the Facebook Group: JourneyTeam.
You will need an active Squirrly SEO account to join the group.
- Best Practices before Optimizing Your Articles - March 8, 2021
- Watch for Free: 3 New Classes Available Now on Education Cloud - March 1, 2021
- Valentine’s Day Game: Guess which Keyword Is More Popular! - February 12, 2021