Don’t miss our 151 Automations
Never Crash Your SEO Again.
These 151 Automations Will Save Your WordPress Site from Google Penalties.
Become the next Social Media Manager.
As the name suggests, we are a bit Squirrly. We are all about having fun, being creative and inspiring our partners. We have grown as a company in the six years since we have been on the market. From starting out with only one WordPress SEO plugin, we now have multiple products on the market (Squirrly Plugin, Startbox, ContentLook, Squirrly Social, Squirrly SPY) and offer Digital Marketing Services as well. If you want to find out more about our story just click here.
It’s a period of one month in which you will be part of our team. You will get to learn and better understand how Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Facebook really work.
In the Internship program you will have the opportunity to:
– Learn what, when and why you publish on different accounts on social media.
– Understand how social media fits in with SEO.
– Elaborate content marketing strategies.
– Take the first steps in managing an online community.
– Individual on-the-job training inside the company.
– Understand how to get early traction and early readers for an article.
– Learn about great tools that make social media marketing go from good to great.
– Learn how to find the right audience for your social media campaigns.
– A possible full-time hiring in the business.
As a team, we are searching for people that would easily fit in with us in order to deliver happiness together. In this aspect, we have a list of requirements:
– Good English language skills, both written and spoken.
– The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
– Honesty is important for us, so you need to speak up before something becomes an issue.
– Be creative and don’t hesitate to show it.
– Be very well organized and detail-oriented.
– Be able to express your own position clearly and concisely in meetings.
– The ability to challenge problems instead of ignoring them.
Stop wasting time and apply today. Send us your resume (C.V.) and a short, compelling social media message that will make us want to know you better to [email protected]. For any other information or questions, feel free to contact us.