Become the next Social Media Manager.
As the name suggests, we are a bit Squirrly. We are all about having fun, being creative and inspiring our partners. We have grown as a company in the six years since we have been on the market. From starting out with only one WordPress SEO plugin, we now have 3 products on the market (Squirrly Plugin, Startbox, ContentLook) and offer Digital Marketing Services as well. If you want to find out more about our story just click here.
It’s a period of one month in which you will be part of our team. You will get to learn and better understand how Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Facebook really work.
In the Internship program you will have the opportunity to:
– Learn what, when and why you publish on different accounts on social media.
– Understand how social media fits in with SEO.
– Elaborate content marketing strategies.
– Take the first steps in managing an online community.
– Individual on-the-job training inside the company.
– Understand how to get early traction and early readers for an article.
– Learn about great tools that make social media marketing go from good to great.
– Learn how to find the right audience for your social media campaigns.
– A possible full-time hiring in the business.
As a team, we are searching for people that would easily fit in with us in order to deliver happiness together. In this aspect, we have a list of requirements:
– Good English language skills, both written and spoken.
– The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
– Honesty is important for us, so you need to speak up before something becomes an issue.
– Be creative and don’t hesitate to show it.
– Be very well organized and detail-oriented.
– Be able to express your own position clearly and concisely in meetings.
– The ability to challenge problems instead of ignoring them.
So stop wasting time and apply today. Send us your resume (C.V.) and a short, compelling social media message that will make us want to know you better to [email protected]. For any other information or questions, feel free to contact us.