These days, when I talk to new people and tell them that I do content marketing trainings, the conversation always goes in one of three possible directions:
1. they want to know if they should pick ads / or / content marketing
2. they want to know why their content doesn’t perform at all (and why for others it works)
3. they want to know how to start doing content marketing and ask me for advice on how to get started.
I said that instead of going on and asking $5,000 to $10,000 for the consulting and training of their teams, as I usually do, I’d just go ahead and make a MasterClass for Content Marketing, in the form of a MOOC (like you see on coursera.org).
We’ll call it the Squirrly Academy, and it will answer all of these questions.
Plus, it will show you how to get up and running with content that will perform unreasonably well on both search and social media.
I thought you might be interested in hearing about this, as you also probably have one of these questions at the present moment
Latest posts by Florin Muresan
- Lesson 9: Want to Play in The Major League of Content Marketing? How to Fine-Tune Your Skills to Do That - July 12, 2017
- Lesson 8 (Advanced): How to Run a Content Audit of Your Site – FREE Template - July 7, 2017
- Lesson 6: How to Assess the REAL Impact of Your Email Marketing Campaign - July 1, 2017