Wouldn’t it be nice to learn content marketing at your own pace? Squirrly Content Marketing Academy offers you the best way to learn. All the courses are innovative, creative and they are based on our personal experience. We want you to be successful without having the same issues that we had. We learnt from our mistakes and we want to make sure that you are on the right road.
Over the last year, we’ve been experiencing so many things, that we want to share them with you. We’ve talked with our customers, with experts in the marketing field, with our investors and so on. We’ve collected a lot of information.
All the information we collect is so tough and so hard to consume, that we came up with a new format for our content marketing academy. Instead of very long articoles, we propose you short videos, spreadsheets and downloadable content. We want to offer you the answers for “why” and “how”. Sounds more fun, right?
We chose this approach for many reasons, but here are a few of them:
- You are in control. You’ll be able to watch the Content Marketing Academy whenever you want. It can be at your place, on a bus, or an event, or in the park when you are listening to the squirrels that are jumping from one tree to the other.
- It’s much easier to learn this way. We are pretty sure you’ve already heard about TED talks, Khan Academy and online courses (like Coursera, Udemy etc). They all offer a great learning experience.
- Top-notch tools. We recommend only the best tools for content marketing. All the tools will encourage you to learn through interacting and collaborating with your content.
- Learn from the Squirrly experience. After watching the videos and applying their knowledge to your content, you will be much more knowledgeable. This helps you to gain more value from each experience that we’ve had.
So, do you want to see the new Content Marketing Academy? Then stay tuned and don’t miss the release date.
We’ll be working hard in the next few weeks to make all of these lessons only for you. With these materials, you’ll continuously be learning.
We don’t just want to educate. We want to inspire, too.
Latest posts by Andreea Muresan-Leau
- 9 Tips For Writing User-Friendly Content [+1 tip bonus] - July 3, 2017
- 5 Most Inspirational Bloggers In Asia [#infographic] - June 22, 2017
- 5 Most Inspirational Bloggers In The World [infographic] - June 16, 2017