WordPress is an amazing CMS to build your blog or website with. From numerous themes and tonnes of plugins for SEO, Content, Website monitoring to easy management and social integration, with WordPress, you get an array of features that make your tasks of running a website easy.
However, like with any other CMS, to reap the benefits, you need to take care of its daily upkeep and maintenance. As such, if you have just begun your online journey with WordPress then here is a detailed website maintenance checklist that can be really helpful.
This checklist provides you with a list of 50 essential tasks that you need to undertake in order to ensure that your site is up-to-speed and performing optimally at all times. By following these tried and tested tips, you would be able to make your site better for users as well as search engines. Plus, it will ensure that your site is safe from all malicious attacks.
Further, to give you a heads-up, here are top 10 website maintenance tasks that you need to do right now.
1. Check your site’s page speed and loading time.
2. Check its compatibility with various mobile devices and browsers.
3. Take regular backups.
4. Monitor your site’s security.
5. Update your site’s older content.
6. Optimize Images and other media files.
7. Clear spam comments, trash and junk media files.
8. Update your site’s WordPress themes, plugins and widgets.
9. Remove/De-activate unnecessary WordPress themes and plugins.
10. Check web hosting resources to avoid downtime.
Like the above tasks, the below-mentioned infographic provides you with additional tasks that you need to accomplish in order to secure your site and to improve its functionality. Thus, take a look at this WordPress website maintenance infographic and download the free PDF that comes along with it for future reference.
Check it out now!
WordPress Website Maintenance Checklist (Infographic) – 50 Essential Tips & Practices by the team at bigrockcoupon.in