Lifetime Access. All Courses. One of a Kind.
– The older lessons that some of you learned from, and loved, have been updated.
– New lessons and courses available
– Some amazing quizzes to help you evaluate what you’re learned
– Will soon include some PRO courses (but they will only be available for free to those who take action and get their tickets. Everyone else will have to pay for access to the PRO courses)
This is not like one of those Internet Summit events, where you can see the speeches, but have to pay to get all-year-round access.
We don’t charge you for the Lifetime access. Just read how it works below and find out how to get yours.
Courses (each have from 6 to 14 lessons):
– SEO for Search Engine Bots
– Get Your First 10,000 Visits from Social Media
– Recipes for 14 Days to Better Ranking (this is business-changing)
– SEO for Humans
– Continuous Blogging to Keep Website Content Fresh
– Lead Generation and Conversion Rate Optimization
– The Rank Show
– PRO Learning Tournament
– Expectation Marketing Course
– Keyword Research Formula
And a few more.
How it works: if you get the ticket and also join us LIVE for the launch event on 6th November 2019 (will be Live on Youtube; link sent only to ticket owners), you will get lifetime access to the courses.
This is 100% exclusive VIP access for those who take action.
Everyone who DOESN’T join us for the event will get maximum 2 courses available. Then those courses will be unavailable for them ’til next year.
If you want access All Year Round, then get the ticket and join our Live event.
I will start allowing ticket owners to join the platform starting today.
During the event on the 6th Nov 2019, Live on Youtube, we will show you how to take the lessons we have prepared. We’ll also show you how to evaluate your knowledge using the Quizzes.
Latest posts by Andreea Muresan-Leau
- Squirrly SEO: Focus Pages Reached the Product Hunt Podium - December 11, 2019
- The New Education Cloud 2020 Is Here. For One Month Only. - November 11, 2019
- 370 Tickets Have Already Been Registered for Tomorrow’s Launch of Education Cloud 2020 - November 5, 2019