Private SEO Consultant who is not a Human being.
The news surrounding the creation and release of the Open Beta for the world’s first-ever Non-Human SEO Consultant broke out on the 13th of May 2020.
Since then, it has been covered by:
- the Virtual Strategy Magazine
- Business Insider
- Yahoo News
- SalesTech Star
- PRnewswire (where we showcased the official press release for this tech news)
Why did it receive wide coverage? – I mean, small parts of this were already taken by some smaller blogs as well and people world-wide were excited to hear about this massive update, which makes Squirrly SEO look like a completely new product.
It was also featured on AppleNews, GoogleNews and Flipboard.
If you look at news about:
- Search Engine Companies with Seed Funding
- SaaS companies from London
- United Kingdom Startups Founded in 2012
You will keep seeing the news about our brand new Consultant for SEO, who is not a Human being.
What makes it news-worthy?
Considering that the media usually doesn’t write about ANY tools for SEO… this is pretty surprising. It’s mainly because Squirrly 2020 became more than a tool. It does for users what a Human consultant would do… with more precision and without some of the draw-backs.
In business everyone is used to paying for getting outside help from consultants. And this brand new Squirrly is indeed a consultant. A consultant who also brings all the necessary tools to implement the strategies it helps you with.
Other aspects that make it news-worthy:
- Offers solid help for small businesses to remain competitive and to stand out from the crowd. Read below to understand this better.
- Helps business owners spend their dollars wisely, given how it reduces the cost from $2,500 USD / month to $29.99 USD or $71.99 USD / month (according to pricing plan).
- It helps everyone who needs to make their website visible online, overcome all the overwhelming intricacies of SEO Marketing.
- SEO became way too complicated to do alone, especially if you’re not an SEO Expert (and even then). 200 Ranking Factors. Google now uses over 200 types of data to figure out if it should place your pages higher in search results. Can you navigate them ALL (200) on your own? No, you need a consultant.
- While 1, 2, 3, 4 from above are important all the time, they are even more important now in these times of COVID-19
- Also: if you read most of the articles covering this, you will see that we created this as an answer to real needs that people have right now in 2020.
Squirrly 2020 wants to give you an edge over the 60,000 or 60,000,000 other pages competing with your page for the same keyword. Those sites probably already have Yoast installed. If all you do is install that SEO plugin yourself, how will that help you be better than them? – No, to be competitive you need Squirrly SEO.
The new Squirrly SEO 2020 (Smart Strategy) offers the same level of advice that you will get from a Human consultant that does SEO for Small Business sites.
We explain more in this video:
Your next SEO Plugin is MUCH MORE than an SEO plugin.
It’s a Non-Human Private SEO Consultant.
Powered by Machine Learning and Cloud Services.
It’s the First of its kind. (and it made the news!)
It’s the new Squirrly 2020: Smart Strategy and it lives and works inside your WordPress.
Squirrly 2020 will level the playing field for small and medium-sized businesses when it comes to WordPress SEO marketing.
We put advanced digital tools to work for you so that you become highly visible online and therefore can sell your products and services.
We’ve made Expert-Level SEO Advice (the kind you’d pay consultants $2,500 USD / month) very accessible for WordPress site owners, small business owners, professional bloggers, freelancers, agencies.
Make sure you update to version 10.0.2 today. Start using the advice you’re given. It will help you with personalized advice and tells you everything in the proper order. To help you rank higher. Faster.
- Introducing Hide My WP Ghost by Squirrly - September 29, 2021
- [ WATCH ] There is a New Squirrly! See Why People Love the 2021 Updates from Squirrly - August 5, 2021
- 2021 Quick Recap: See Why this Is the Year of Squirrly SEO - July 29, 2021