Your Squirrly SOCIAL Getting Started section just got upgraded with 3 new videos.
These videos will show you everything from how to connect Facebook Groups, Instagram, etc profiles, to Engagement Metrics inside the Squirrly Social Calendar for the posts you’ve already published.
Also, I show you the ONE button you can use to push any web page, video, blog post, infographic to any brand that you have inside Squirrly Social. Sending 5 different pages to social media has never been faster. I show you how I use that to send out our Youtube Videos to two of our brands.
Send any new post from WordPress to my social media profiles? .. can I do that?
What are ALL the features included in every single plan?
All of these:
- Unlimited Team Members
- RSS Feed Resources
- Automatic Content Recycling
- Blog (even WordPress blog) to Social Media
- Publish to ALL your Social Profiles with ONE Click
- Unlimited Scheduled Posts
- Unlimited Content Categories for EverGreen Posting
- Link Shortening
- Automatic Hashtags, AI-Based
- Machine Learning and A.I. Help
- Average Time Saved: 5 hrs. / week / brand
- Social Media Content Curation. Find New Posts To Keep Your Audiences Engaged.
- Boost Website and Blog Traffic through Evergreen Publishing
- Extend the Life of Every Single Blog Post Through Repeat Publications
- Options to Add Manual Hashtags
- Published Posts History
- Simple Timings Setup
- Advanced Timings Setup
- Repeat Forever Option
- Repeat A Number of Times
- Send Just Once
- Brand Customizations
- Make it Easy for Clients to Give You Access Without Password Compromises
- Create Folders to organize your Media Files
- API Access
- Integrations with Zapier
- Approval Workflows
- See All Future Posts in a Visual Calendar
- Post Time Sensitive Content at Specific Time
- Full Control On What Is Published to Any Profile
- Options for BRANDED Content with Name and Logo
- Discover content through Squirrly’s Social Media Assistant
- Token Refresh
Have a great time using Squirrly Social:
Have a great time automating your social media activity.