Edtech Solutions Described:
Technology enhances many of the important things we need to do with our lives, including Education and educating ourselves.
There are those who teach and those who learn. Sometimes they teach, and sometimes they learn.
That’s why the Squirrly Company felt it’s truly important to give them both their own insanely great edtech.
When You Need to LEARN.
When You Need to TEACH.
Technology for Education is all the rage in the London Startups scene these days.
Some of the investors and partners we talk to think that is the reason why we’ve entered this industry ourselves.
It is not.
Teaching others has always been a fundamental part of what Squirrly does in the world.
“Tools+Assistance+Guidance” has been an integral part of every piece of software that we’ve ever developed.
This lead us to develop our first courses back in 2013. Then in 2014 We’ve Launched the Content Marketing Academy, on the Udemy Platform. Over 2,000 Students purchased the Udemy Course and by 2016, there were 139,000 people who had taken at least one of our classes, with 50,000 total students completing all training materials.
We wrote a great deal about this on our FACTS section on the Squirrly site.
However, by 2019 we had a total of 6 main training modules that we offered to people and we decided to create Education Cloud 2020 and turn it into a “Netflix for Marketing Education”.
Initially, we offered free access to the platform, but we’ve seen that many of our customers wanted instant access to ALL the courses on our platform, not just to the 3 courses / month that we were offering.
That’s how we turned it into a SaaS product and started 3 payment plans for what we called “Premium Pass”.
With Premium Pass, anyone could have access to our Edtech and start learning about many digital marketing subjects, from our classes.
Because people were paying for Education Cloud 2020 and we hit a few records with it (it became one of the faster growing products we’d ever launched), we kept creating new content.
London Edtech for the Win!
At the moment, we offer 13 total courses on Education Cloud with over 100 lessons in total.
– Publish like a Social Media Superstar
– Four Steps to the Google Launch
– WordPress Bookings Made Easy
– SEO for Search Engine Bots
– SEO for Humans
– Conversion Rate Optimization Masterclass
– Idea Generation for Continuous Blogging
– 14 Days Journey to Better Ranking
– The Rank Show
– Personal Branding Course
– Expectation Marketing
– SEO PRO Learning Tournament
– Your First 10,000 Visits from Social Media
Some of these courses have been re-iterated and grown for over 6 years.
It was about time we decided to use our own Learning Solutions by Squirrly product to launch our very own Education service.
Learning Solutions by Squirrly is used by some pretty big corporations to train thousands of employees.
Edtech features for Learning Solutions include:
– timed quizzes with anti-cheat mechanisms
– PDF Materials
– VIDEO Materials
– Secured delivery to make sure search engines can’t index the private PDFs delivered through the platform
– Very advanced client and user base management
– Manager Roles for multiple levels of management, because it was created For European companies who needed a Europe manager, country manager, region manager, unit manager system in place, to be able to offer the trainings localized, and track engagement plus grades.
– Powerful reporting features, to be able to tell how each employee / student uses everything inside the platform, track their progress, and their grades.
Even though London has over 500 education technology startups, our will surely make one of the greatest impacts yet.
We’ve started our company in the United Kingdom because we wanted to make a difference world-wide.
We’ll keep creating insanely great software and products to expand our reach and help more customers.
There’s nothing more satisfying for our team and our partners, then the opportunity we’ve created for trying out new tech that brings great value to others around the world.