What does the Starbox Author Bio Box include:
- HTML 5 tags
- Google Microformats (vCard), to display Rich Snippets in google search results
- Easy to customize for each Author
- You’ll get Google Authorship on your hands For all your authors.
- Have it work only on blog posts, only on pages, or both!
- Links to social media profiles of your authors: Facebook, Twitter, Klout, Google+, LinkedIN, Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest, Tumblr, Youtube, Vimeo)
- Each of your Authors can have a different set of social media profiles added
- Links to all the articles
- Section that displays the latest posts of a certain author
- Themes to choose from
- Can set the Name of the Author Bio Box
- Can set Job Title
- Can set Company (with link to company’s site)
- Each Author can make the Author Box look like it’s his own
- You can choose not to display it for certain authors
- Removes any other author box from the page, so that there aren’t duplicates
- Enables you to upload your own image (so that you won’t need a Gravatar)
- Paragraphs in the Author Bio
- Displays the Author Bio Box in the special pages built for each author.
- NEW! Add Starbox in the post content or widgets with the shortcode
Why there is no meta for google and facebook authorship?
You have to fill the google and facebook social in your profile and it will show up.
How can i call the author bio box in post or widget?
Just add [starbox] or [starbox id=”login_name”] in your post or widget.. You can also add different description for the author box adding [starbox id=”login_name” desc=”custom description” ] And more, add a default theme fot author box [starbox id=”login_name” desc=”custom description” theme=”business”]
How can i add multiple author bio boxes to a post?
You can use startbox shortcode at the bottom of the content like this: [starbox id=”john,david”] where john and david are the username of the authors or [starbox id=”1,2..n”] where 1,2, .. n are the ID of the authors