The Squirrly Affiliate Program was created to provide custom affiliate and referral programs for companies and individuals who wish to promote the Squirrly wordpress seo plugin and earn a commission. Thank you for visiting us. The following Terms of Service outline your obligations and rights while using Squirrly.
The web pages and content available at Squirrly.co, my.squirrly.co and in the wordpress seo plugin, altogether referred to as site (“Site”), are owned and operated by Squirrly Limited (“Squirrly”, “We”, “Our”, “Squirrly Company”).
By accessing or using any part of our Site, you (“User”, “You”) signify that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”, “Agreement”, “Affiliate Agreement”) whether or not you are a registered user of Squirrly.
Squirrly reserves the right to change, modify, add, delete or replace any part of this Agreement at anytime, at our sole discretion, and without further notice. If this Agreement is changed for any reason, those changes will be posted to this page along with the date those changes were made. User is responsible for reviewing and regularly checking this Agreement. Use of the Site following any changes to this Agreement constitutes your acceptance of the updated terms.
Please read these Terms carefully before using the Site, as they contain important information regarding your legal rights, remedies and obligations in connection with your use of the Site.
Use of this Site and registration to become a member is void where prohibited. This Site is intended for users age 13 or older. Any registration by, use of, or access to the Site by anyone under the age of 13, is unauthorized, strictly prohibited, and in violation of this Agreement.
User understands and agrees that the Site is available for commercial use and you may be subject to Federal, State and Municipal rules, laws and regulations outside of this Agreement should you not be in compliance with any such rules, laws or regulations.
User agrees to not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by law, this Agreement, or any purpose not reasonably intended by Squirrly.
By using Squirrly, and participating as either an affiliate or company you are to adhere to the following rules of conduct:
• You agree that this service is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. Your use is at your own risk. Our site and your affiliate panel may, from time to time, be inaccessible due to server upgrades and maintenance.
• All analytics, statistics, sales tracking and monitoring will be collected and calculated by Squirrly, and will be the only valid statistics used to compute commissions.
• Absolutely no spamming will be tolerated. Any evidence of spamming may lead to absolute removal from our platform.
• You must be the owner of the URL being represented in the affiliate panel or have express written permission from the company
• You must agree that Squirrly will not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect and Squirrly will be held harmless for any losses you may incur.
- User may not, under any circumstance, create instances of negative publicity for the Site and the Squirrly Company. User may not spread fake new, or any type of fake information about the way in which the Site or the Product works. In any such violation, the Site and the Squirrly Company may at any time remove User from the agreement, shut down User’s account, materials, URLs and no further payments will be made to that User from that day forward (including the day when the violation has been presented by Site and Company to User)
- User will NEVER, under any circumstance, use keywords like “Squirrly coupon”, “Squirrly discount”, “Squirrly Deal”, “Squirrly Offer” to rank pages on search engines. If user decides to use such keywords inside the page where User presents an offer or coupon validated by the Site, then that page needs to be non-indexable by search engines, either by entry in robots.txt or by use of a no-index tag. If user is unsure what this means, User needs to avoid any such keywords in User’s marketing materials, sites and any digital content. Failure to comply with this section of the agreement will remove User from the agreement, shut down User’s account, materials, URLs and no further payments will be made to that User from that day forward (including the day when the violation has been presented by Site and Company to User)
• We reserve the right to cancel your account, close your affiliate panel and immediately deactivate all urls, links and marketing and advertising materials created on our site, with or without cause, in our sole discretion.
• If you wish to close your account, you must email us at [email protected] .Upon such notice your URL will be deactivated and your logos, banners, affiliate and commission lists will not be available for your use and cannot be recovered. You will not be charged again.
Copyrights and Your Content and Logos
• Squirrly will make no claims to the intellectual property provided and created by you and your company.
• All other images, text, content, statistics, analytics and information is copyright of Squirrly, All rights reserved.
Pricing and Plans
• We reserve the right to modify, alter, create, or discontinue our plans collectively or individually.
Payment from Squirrly
We will pay you based on the commission that we established and have assigned to you in our database.
You can only receive payment from us, once we owe you $50 or more. Below that, we will not wire any money.
You will be paid by Squirrly in your Paypal account, which is the only acceptable method for you to get money from us.
For the purpose of this Affiliate Agreement, we will refer to a customer that you bring to the Squirrly Company (or to Site) as a NewAffiliatedCustomer
For each NewAffiliatedCustomer you refer to us, based on your assigned commission, you will receive money in the next month after the NewAffiliatedCustomer made the payment.
You will receive a commission from NewAffiliatedCustomer for the first 3 months in which the NewAffiliatedCustomer is a customer of Site and Squirrly Company based on the following rules:
- User gets commission from NewAffiliatedCustomer after payment by NewAffiliatedCustomer to Squirrly Company in Month 1
- User gets commission from NewAffiliatedCustomer after payment by NewAffiliatedCustomer to Squirrly Company in Month 2, ONLY if NewAffiliatedCustomer did not previously cancel.
- User gets commission from NewAffiliatedCustomer after payment by NewAffiliatedCustomer to Squirrly Company in Month 3, ONLY if NewAffiliatedCustomer did not previously cancel.
- User ONLY gets commissions from NewAffiliatedCustomer if NewAffiliatedCustomer pays a Monthly Plan for a PRO subscription. Any other durations (eg. Yearly Plan) or types of products (eg. Extra Keyword Research) from the Squirrly Company are EXCLUDED from this Affiliate Agreement.
There is no fixed date for when the payments go out. No representative of Site can establish a fixed date for payments.
We take the responsibility of helping you with answers to your questions and inquiries for getting paid.
When you want to be paid, and are elligible to get the payment from us, contact us at [email protected] and we will establish a date.