This year, we’re celebrating 10 incredible years of Squirrly SEO! 🥳
T E N years of methods and guidance iterated, adapted and made to bring measurable results for all our users.
The Squirrly SEO that you can use today to rank your site on the 1st Page of Google has been 10 years in the making. With every single update that we released, Squirrly SEO became more powerful, easier to use and more complex. And we’re not stopping.
Squirrly SEO is a product which continues to grow and evolve alongside our users’ needs. We’re constantly listening to what our customers want, adding new features, and improving the experience of using Squirrly SEO and the tools within.
Here are some of the key updates and fixes for Squirrly SEO that have been released in June 2022.
June 2022 Updates and Fixes
- Update – Add Live Assistant support for Divi Builder on frontend (click here for more details >>)
- Update – Add Live Assistant support for Oxygen Builder on frontend (click here for more details >>)
- Update – Added Update button to the minimized form of the SEO Live Assistant
- Update – SLA for the keyword percent div
- Update – SLA with Oxygen load sequence
- Update – SLA with Divi Builder load sequence
- Update – Show Frontend SLA option in Squirrly > Live Assistant > Settings for SEO Experts when a builder is not installed
- Update – grab contextual Innerlinks from builders like Oxygen, Zion. Get innerlinks from widgets
- Fix typos in SLA (Squirrly Live Assistant)
- Fix – Blank screen error on Post Editor for some websites
- Fix – Showing different URL in Bulk SEO for OG & Twitter
- Fix – Show error message on SLA when not connected to Cloud
- Fix – Reduce the status update of the trashed posts to API
- Fix – Live Assistant floating box to show correctly on WordPress 6.0
- Fix – Update the ‘sq_menu’ hoot to get the current menu name
- Fix – Show the Account limits from full to empty
- Fix – Show the Free account in Account Info
- Fix – Woocommerce Compatibility on Variable Products
- Fix – Fixed PHP warning when missing meta-box-order_ line from usermeta table
- Fix – Add the Live Assistant when no meta-box-order is present in the DB
- Fix – Live Assistant on frontend to load only after the builder preloading is closed
- Fix – Live Assistant on frontend to show the number of keywords when a keyword highlighted in SLA
Plus, New Resources that You Can Access Inside Our Knowledge Base Now
We are consistently creating new resources for our Knowledge Base to ensure it provides you with all the answers and guidance you are looking for.
Here are two new resources that we’ve recently added to our Knowledge Base:
- 📙 How to Include Web Stories in Your Sitemap using Squirrly
- 📗 Need Help Connecting Google Search Console: Both Tracking Code and API Connection?
P.S. if you want to see even more about the latest Squirrly Company changes, you can always follow SQROAD here.
- [WATCH] First Walk-through Video for the New Squirrly SEO: Peaks - July 20, 2022
- Squirrly SEO – Important Fixes and Updates Released in June 2022 - July 1, 2022
- RankJumps by Squirrly: How We’re Making Our SEO Services Even Better - June 26, 2022