What are your plans for this week?
How about, in addition to your fave Netflix show or a book, you also dive into a VIDEO course that’ll feed your marketing mind?
Three new binge-worthy video courses are available now inside Education Cloud.
Sit down comfortably, order some pizza, pop some popcorn, and get ready to sharpen your digital marketing skills with these all-video courses.
1. Get Growth TV
- Genre: ❤️ Romance (because you’ll love the pro marketing knowledge shared in this video course)
Get expert digital marketing advice and discover proven tools that will help you grow your business with 3 full seasons of Get Growth TV.
2. Four Steps to the Google Launch
- Genre: ??ACTION (get 100% actionable information; zero fluff)
Launching a site on Google makes you think of “Mission: Impossible”? Then you need this expert-led course!
With just 5 insight-packed episodes, you’ll learn everything you need to do to your WordPress site so that Google will successfully index it.
No, you won’t need a stunt double for this.
3. WordPress Bookings Made Easy
- Genre: ✨no DRAMA (when scheduling customer meetings)
Schedule customer meetings without the back-and-forth emails? Yup, it’s possible.
This VIDEO course shows you the best software to use for painless, no-drama scheduling – and how to set everything up to save precious time.
Netflix for Marketing Education: Take Advantage of Free Access Now
Nothing beats the excitement of learning a valuable new skill to grow your business.So be sure to take advantage of this opportunity to learn from these courses for free!
Start with one episode or binge them all in one weekend.
Hurry up, though, as free access to these 3 courses is available for a limited time only.
⏰What if you need more time?
You can always upgrade to a Premium Pass (starting at: $9.99 USD / month).
This gives you access to ALL 22 courses inside Education Cloud + you can learn from the courses whenever you want, for as long as you have an active subscription.
- [WATCH] First Walk-through Video for the New Squirrly SEO: Peaks - July 20, 2022
- Squirrly SEO – Important Fixes and Updates Released in June 2022 - July 1, 2022
- RankJumps by Squirrly: How We’re Making Our SEO Services Even Better - June 26, 2022