The Squirrly Company does a lot more than SEO for your business.
Keep Ranking in Social Media Feeds and make your followers remember your name.
- social media audit
- open graph for Facebook,
- twitter cards
- social media sharing metrics for the articles you’ve optimized with Squirrly SEO
- social media discussions research, to find topics which will generate BUZZ on social media
- inserting tweets inside your posts, to prove your point with different opinions
- social media metrics for e-Commerce
We’ve always had great Lessons inside the Courses we’ve created, which were all about ruling Social Media.
Our 10,000 Visits from Social Media course has been completed by over 59,000 students from all over the world. You can find it as the 4th Module available on our Education Cloud platform.
It helps you schedule One Year of Social Media Posts in a Flash.
You’ll be so active on social media (without doing any actual work) that everyone else in your industry will envy you.
It’s time to be bold and
- Automate Your WordPress: Every time you have a new post – send it to your social profiles.
- Connect Instagram, Facebook, Twitter,
- Use the Social Media Assistant from Squirrly
- Feedly, Pocket and any RSS -> get new posts from these sources and place them as Drafts inside Squirrly Social
- Draft, Schedule, Published – working with Approval workflows inside Squirrly Social
- Adding New Brands and New Team Members for Each Brand
- Checking Engagement Metrics
- Using the Media Folder inside Squirrly Social
- Automate Messages, so that you’ll always have fresh content on your profiles, without having to lift a finger.
Squirrly SPY (soon to be announced Officially) also helps with finding out if your competitors focus on Social Media Marketing and if they do: it shows you on which channels.
You can also use it to find out which pieces of content from your competitor’s sites work best for them on social media.
ContentLook – the best analytics suite out there to track SEO performance and Social Media performance, creates graphs with sharing history over time, to create a full view into how your pages become viral on social media.