Q2 has been super busy with many updates to our entire suite of products for entrepreneurs.
But in today’s article, we will focus on updates to Squirrly SEO: Peaks.
Let’s get started!
July 2022 WordPress SEO Walkthrough Squirrly SEO: Peaks
Some of the many updates we’ve made in Q2 of 2022 to Squirrly SEO (both in the plugin and on the SaaS side).
- Web Dev Kit Out of Beta – Customize the experience of your clients.
- Squirrly SEO: Peaks – May 16th Release of the 2022 version.
- More UX improvements after the Beta Feedback and Feedback after Official Release of Squirrly SEO: Peaks.
- Cloud App UI and UX upgrades + Help Center Updates.
- Oxygen Builder Front-End SEO Live Assistant Beta.
- Oxygen SEO and Divi SEO with the new SEO Live Assistant.
- Momentum Leader in Summer 2022 Reports.
- Big Updates in June 2022.
By reading the updates above, you will see:
- how much we’ve worked on the Help Center as well and that we show how to include Web Stories in your sitemap,
- details about Ranking Vision AI,
- details about Focus Pages vs SEO Live Assistant,
- Rich Snippet Updates,
- Redirect Features.
We have many more Builders in the works and we will soon announce the others.
🔥 When we finish our current release schedule, we will have:
- Elementor SEO (already in; we were the first to offer it)
- Divi SEO (already in)
- Oxygen Builder SEO (already in)
- WP Bakery SEO
- Thrive Architect SEO (in public beta)
- Zion Builder SEO
- Bricks Builder SEO.
We will look at the other suggestions you’ve made as well.
Happy to get your feedback on the front-end builder releases we made so far.
Please note that on the back-end, Squirrly SEO Live Assistant was already working since 2021.
The new updates make SLA accessible while doing front-end editing as well.
Thank you all for your support so far!
You can update and use the brand new Squirrly SEO today.