Ready to dive into fall?
As summer fades into fall and nature starts changing colors, we’re also turning over a new leaf (*sorry, I have no self-control when it comes to puns) and rolling out a new series of updates for Squirrly SEO.
In addition to pumpkin-spice everything and cozy knits, these latest improvements we’ve made to Squirrly SEO are sure to get you even more excited for the fall season.
Here are the main releases and highlights of September 2021 you should know about.
Key September Updates: Squirrly SEO
– New RELEASE: Brand New add-on for Squirrly SEO plugin: Remove Category Base
– added support for WooCommerce categories to our add-on for Remove Category Base
With this add-on, you can easily remove the category base from WordPress using Squirrly.
- Update – Compatibility with Oxygen Plugin when the Current Post is not loaded correctly on it
- Update – Compatibility with TranslatePress plugin to load all translations correctly
- Update – Show the GA tracking code on Property list
- Update – Compatibility with Squirrly – No Categories plugin to hide Category Base for WooCommerce
- Update – Compatibility with WP 5.8.1
- Fix – Save when empty fields are added for UPC, GTIN, MPN fields in WooCommerce
- Fix – Update the Connect To Cloud option on plugin activation process
- Fix – Error setPost missing in SEO Snippet & Bulk SEO
- Fix – Hide the Account Info only when Dev Kit specification for Dev Kit support
- Fix – Google Analytics & Google Search Console connections when the URL can’t be identified
- Fix – Category SEO Snippet in frontend to not show the first post
You can get quick access to the updates by using this option available in Squirrly SEO: Reinstall Current Squirrly SEO Version.
Go to SEO Settings > Import/Export and scroll down to the Rollback Plugin section. There you can find the option: Reinstall Current Version.
More Exciting Fall Announcements: Squirrly SEO Earns NEW G2 Awards
For FALL 2021, leading review platform G2 has once again recognized Squirrly SEO as a High Performer in 3 separate categories, namely:
- High Performer EUROPE (Europe Regional Grid® for SEO)
- High Performer in the Small Business SEO Category (Small-Business Grid® for SEO)
- High Performer in the SEO Category (Grid® for SEO)
Stay in the loop!
Want to be the first to know about the latest things happening in the Squirrly Universe?
Sign up now to make sure you never miss out on special announcements, new product launches, and exclusive deals.
Plus, we’re constantly adding new features and improvements that will make Squirrly SEO even better for you, so stay tuned!