Is your schedule so packed that learning seems like a luxury you can’t afford? Or maybe you struggle to stay motivated and fight distractions?
Don’t worry, I’m not here to judge. In fact, I’m here to help!
In this article, I’m sharing 3 productivity methods that’ll help you make learning a part of your daily routine.
Even when life gets in the way.
And if you’re wondering which method is my favorite, well, let’s just say that #3 has never failed me.
Method #1: Time Blocking
This method involves scheduling dedicated time slots throughout the day for specific tasks.
It’s like creating little windows of time in your day just for you and your goals.
To apply this method and master new skills with Education Cloud PLUS, try this:
- Set aside a specific time of day for learning, such as 7 AM-8 AM or 8 PM-9 PM (no rules here; go with whatever works best for you)
- Get rid of any distractions during your learning time – trust me, Instagram can wait.
Method #2: The “Reverse Calendar”
With this, you’re starting with your end goal in mind and working backwards to create a daily learning plan.
How can you apply this when learning with Education Cloud PLUS?
For example, if your goal is to finish a 3-course Learning Journey in 4 weeks, divide the course content into weekly chunks and then schedule specific lessons for each day of the week.
This method helps you break down a large goal into manageable tasks and ensures that you’re making daily progress towards your end goal.
Method #3: Habit Stacking
Habit stacking is all about attaching a new habit to an old one and putting your learning time on autopilot.
Here’s how to use habit stacking with Education Cloud PLUS:
- Think of something that you do on a daily basis without fail, like drinking a cup of coffee or taking your furry friend for a walk.
- Attach a learning habit to your existing habit. For example, you could listen to a lesson while out with your dog or take a quick quiz with your morning coffee.
- Use Education Cloud PLUS on mobile to access your learning materials on the go.
That’s all the digital ink I have for today, but I hope these methods will inspire you to make learning a daily habit with Education Cloud PLUS!
Remember, it’s all about finding the methods that work best for you and your learning style.
So, log in to Education Cloud PLUS or create a free account if you don’t already have one and give these techniques a go.
🚀 Never stop learning!
- Learn with Education Cloud PLUS: Most Popular Courses this Week - May 14, 2023
- Join the Treasure Hunt and Win Lifetime Access - May 12, 2023
- May Your Skills Bloom with 3 New Free Courses Available Now - May 8, 2023